macOS Big Sur Cursor Theme with HiDPi Display support. This Cursor is built with clickgen and render with the puppeteer.
Available Sizes 24, 28, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80, 88, 96
Current Version 1.0.1 (beta)
Get latest build @GitHub Actions
Release Notification at Twitter(@ful1e5_)
Get the latest stable/dev-version Linux release from the on the GitHub Releases. Unpack .tar file and follow these commands.
For all user:
sudo mv macOSBigSur /usr/share/icons
For local user:
mv macOSBigSur ~/.icons
From all user:
sudo rm -r /usr/share/icons/macOSBigSur
From local user:
rm -r ~/.icons/macOSBigSur
- Get the latest stable/dev-version Windows release from the on the GitHub Releases.
- Open the Settings app
- Go to Devices -> Mouse -> Additional Mouse Options
- Go to the pointers tab
- Replace each cursor in the currently applied cursor set with the corresponding cursor in the Windows folder.
- Click "save as" and type in the desired name
- Click "apply" and "ok"
How I help the Creator?
- Give a Star or Follow on GitHub (issues & PullRequest are welcome).
- By giving a Pling or Donation.
- Download from Pling.com Product page that helps to increases my monthly payout.
- Become Support of Pling.com, So we become Full-Time Libre & FOSS content creator ;)
License & Terms
'macOS Big Sur' Cursor Theme is available under the terms of the GPL-3.0 license.